We are currently seeking a Crew Lead with construction experience to join our team. We are a Spokane Valley based contractor specializing in the installation of material handling facilities. This position requires proficiency leading a team of 1 to 6 people assembling, rigging, welding, repairing and fabricating equipment and facilities. We work in the shop and in the field throughout the Pacific Northwest typically working a 4-10 schedule, leaving Monday morning and returning Thursday afternoon. Motel, per diem, and transportation are provided when staying out of town. We are willing to train the right person for this position. Bringing a good mechanical aptitude, strong work ethic and a positive attitude is a must.
• Understanding and enforcing State and Federal safety rules
• Experience leading a small construction or maintenance crew
• Ability to plan up to a week ahead to keep material and crew organized and efficient
• Computer skills to track expenses, hours and communicate with supervisors
• Must be able to climb ladders and work in aerial devices up to 150’ in height
• Ability to accurately fabricate from blue prints and shop drawings
• Willingness to travel
• Clean driving record
• Ability to safely operate hand and power tools
• Willingness to learn and teach others
• Skilled in the use of shop tools such as band saw, drill press, plasma cutter, oxy/acetylene set, etc.
• Experience with reach forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts.
• Flexible schedule, able to work overtime as needed
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Experience installing machinery
• Accurately read a tape measure to the 1/16th
• Good attitude
• Mandatory pre-employment and random drug screening
Preferred but not mandatory:
• Be familiar with crane rigging and signals
• Class A CDL with current DOT medical card
• Installing structural iron
• Current riggers card
• NCCCO certificate
• Experience installing grain bins, augers, conveyors, feed mills
Wage: DOE, company vehicle for the right individual.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position send your resume with a brief introduction. Send information to: email@example.com