Construction crew member/ Helper
We are currently seeking a Helper with construction experience to join our team. We are a Spokane Valley based contractor specializing in the installation of material handling facilities. This position requires you to assist millwrights construct material handling facilities as well as replace and repair old equipment. The preferred applicant will have an interest in this career and would eventually grow into a millwright/welder. We work in both the shop and customer locations throughout the Northwest typically working a 4-10 schedule, leaving the shop Monday morning and returning Thursday afternoon. Motel, per diem, and transportation are provided when staying out of town.
• Must be able to climb ladders up to 120’ in height
• Must be able to proficiently work at heights up to 150’
• Willingness to travel
• Clean driving record
• Ability to safely operate hand and power tools
• Willingness to learn
• Flexible schedule. Able to work overtime as needed
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Accurately read a tape measure to the 1/16th
• Good attitude
• Must be willing to submit to pre-employment and random drug screening
• Class A CDL with current DOT medical card
• Welding stick and mig
• Operating equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts.
• Mechanically inclined
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position send your resume with a brief introduction. Send information to: Sales@isfpnw.com
Motel, per diem, and transportation are provided when staying out of town. We are willing to train the right person for this position. Bringing a good mechanical aptitude, strong work ethic and a positive attitude is a must.
Send information to: Sales@isfpnw.com